Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day One - Paddling Towards Ireland's Eye Island

It was my first trip to Random Island but it won't be my last!  I was absolutely captivated by the beauty of what I saw; it reminded me of western Newfoundland.  The four of us left Lower Lance on Random Island just before 1:00 p.m. on June 30.




As we prepared to leave Lower Lance Cove, some were very relaxed

We're underway; from left (Hazen, Dean, & Tobias)

Hazen

Dean


Going ashore for a break

Our campsite at Thoroughfare on the first night


 Overlooking our campsite

4 comments:

Dean said...

I have been waiting for the pics... I swear Hazen took a little nap before we even started...

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

shahbaz said...

Over a year in the making, we put everything into this song - from shimmering acoustic guitars and shining mandolin to soaring strings and searing slide guitar. Our masterpiece, at least so far.https://www.sgtravelsmart.com/

shahbaz said...

Very cute ideas! My sister had her high school grad party this weekend and did string lights, school colors, and monogrammed petit fours. business advice